Thread: How to stop uTorrent 2.0 from starting automatically in Windows?

How to stop uTorrent 2.0 from starting automatically in Windows?

I have recently installed the uTorrent 2.0 so that i can download the movies from the internet and enjoy it. But now i am getting a problem with it. When i am starting the machine the uTorrent 2.0 gets start automatically which cause system slow down so help with the How to stop uTorrent 2.0 from starting automatically in Windows? so that i will not get the same during the time of the start of Windows.

Re: How to stop uTorrent 2.0 from starting automatically in Windows?

If you are getting the problem of uTorrent that starts at the time of the Windows Start up then you can stop it from the System configuration that will stop it from the start up. Just open the system configuration windows and then unchecked the uTorrent from the startup tab, Click on Apply followed buy the OK. Now click on the Restart button to change take effect that you have made now see whether it is still coming or not.

To get the uTorrent from the start up you have to follow the steps that is given below to work with the same as i am explaining. This will stops the same from the start up.
    1. Click on the start menu
    2. Go to the Run
    3. Now type "msconfig" in it and hit enter
    4. On the System Configuration Window click on the Startup tab
    5. Now deselect the uTorrent from there.
    6. Click on Apply
    7. Click on OK
    8. Click on Restart.

After the start up of the Windows you will not found the same.

Hey Friends, I have gone thorough all the steps that you have given me to work with but the problem is that after getting into the System Configuration i have deselected the uTorrent and gave a restart to the system but when the system start at that time i found that uTorrent start automatically again on the system tray. So tell now what i can do more to stop it.

If the Above one is not working the i think you have to take the help of the uTorrent only. Just open the uTorrent and get into the option from the menu and then go to the preferences. Now look under the General Section for the 'Start uTorrent on system startup' and when found uncheck the same. Click on OK. You are still not done yet now go to the msconfig and stop the uTorrent from the start up tab. Now restart the system you will not get it any more