Thread: Outlook - Choose calendar for printing

Outlook - Choose calendar for printing

Hello,
    I use Outlook 2007 and I make multiple calendars. When I print I can choose to schedule a calendar What I want is imprimatur superimposed version of the 5 schedules as what appears on my screen. Is this possible and if so how. If it is then how can I do this? Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Outlook - Choose calendar for printing

Hello,
    Even I have a similar kind of a problem, But I'd like to install this thing kidding. When I try to install it says that my Office is not an original, then I'm going on the internet thing that validates Microsoft Office and he said no problem. A force to people who buy official software with control system not so surprising that not everyone pirate. Please if you have any answer for this then please do post back with it.

Hello,
    I have on my PC a dual boot with Vista and Office 2007 and XP and Office XP. I uninstalled Office XP For more worries. I played around with the prints but I have not found what I want and I arrived there before they must kill the entire data. What I want is simple print all my calendars stacked on a double A4 page in columns. The problem is that I bump 7d / 7 from 7:30 in the morning to 22 pm Even taking the model weekly long 01 A4 "I can print only 8 ha 20 h. By cons I have a lot of stuff was the jerk who did serve me is nothing like the small calendars in top right, with a glue stains left. Is there a way to really create the custom page?

Hi,
    Save the calendar is the Open XML format, if you know you there you can go and feel it. I have never taken the time (sorry had the time) I consider the possibility of scheduling and open XML, I am doing some research on the internet and if I find an answer to this I will post it back, Till then I think you should search for this on internet too.

Hello,
    If I find I'll tell you what. But good did you read my post above is crazy anyway that plumbs its Microsoft apps like this to ultimately annoy the guy like me who are fairly paid for their software. It becomes easier to install software cracked an original, they must stop messing up. I have not find any solution that is helping me a lot out of this. If you have one then please help me with this.

Hello,
    I just felt the files used to print templates but not of the pie when you know nothing in XML. Is there something like Dreamweaver for XML. I mean a program is composed or "graphical" what you want and that is the code for us? Thank you for your help. Or is there any alternate solution for this. If you find an alternate solution then please help me.