Thread: Crash in Outlook Calendar

Crash in Outlook Calendar

Hello,
    I have a "small" problem with my calendar in outlook. When I see it, it crashes the calender in the outlook. No way to retrieve it. I made the diagnosis, he realizes 19, said he found errors, then plant when trying to repair. All other features are operational, except the calender. I wanted to repair with the original disk => crash. I removed and reinstalled Outlook ... => It crashes again with the calendar. Do not tell me to reinstall a backup pst => done and this plant still. Any help is welcome

Re: Crash in Outlook Calendar

Hello,
    Your problem has occurred in only 1 shot? Your problem occurs on opening the mail module or folder? If this concerns the record are you trying to create a new calendar, New File Calendar items and gives you a new name. Then uncheck the first. I will try to look in your problem in more depth if you provide some more details.

Hello,
    Yes, my problem is occurring at once, opening outlook yesterday morning. I've just done some tests.
    Configuration:
    I have a calendar on a remote exchange, the more my personal calendar that I no longer use (goal sharing, put a calendar on the exchange of a company with which I have a partnership) ... All my data are on the shared calendar. I just do the following test. After leaving Outlook, I changed my pst file and restarted Outlook. Traditional message because he can not find the pst file, click ok, it opens Outlook and I find my calendar "exchange" shared, but obviously error when I try to reach my personal file. I let fly my personal calendar (that of pst), then I close Outlook, I rename my pst correctly, I Recovery => replanting to attempt to go on my calendar . Scanpst.exe crashes during the process ... Diagnoses have finally worked without an error.

Hello,
    I am not an expert in the exchange but does not pst Exchange, PST applies only messages from your personal folder for the offline part exchange is an OST that stores the messages, otherwise it the server. I would not put my hand to cut but I doubt that creating a new pst and then import another pst make you lose your shared calendar. To be confirmed by an expert.

Hello,
    Currently, the maneuver was to create a new pst and importing data from within the old. I have the option to import all data (including timing) and I'll see what happens. The problem could come from the size of my pst file (500 MB ) (Yes, I know, I have difficulties to archive ...). So, if you have any alternate solution for this then please do post back.

Hello,
    You can just right-clicking on the calendar that does not interest you delete this folder in the menu? 500mb it's huge, this may explain a poor stability of Outlook. Until 2003 and 2007 pst file are limited to 2 MB I advise you to make backup and leave a pst therefore work less. Hope this solution helps you and you find a way out of it. If you need any more help then post back with your query.