Thread: Improve download speed in P2P

Improve download speed in P2P

How we can make P2P downloads faster ? I have several P2P applications installed any tips via which i can make torrent downloads fast? Whre i gets 30kbps download speed on IDM , i gets only 12Kbps download speed while downloading torrents. please give some suggestion. Thanking you.

Re: Improve download speed in P2P

I use emule and i use the following trick to speed up:

OPEN PORTS

• To get a good speed in eMule, like any P2P program, there must be good communication between your computer and servers, and this requires us to open (and assign) the ports of the program.
    • This operation must be done at two levels, both Firewall as at Router.
    • we see that it informs us that our ID is low.
    • This means that servers can not connect with us, and therefore we will have a low transfer speed.
    • Let's see the steps for a HighID, Which will allow us to have a higher speed transfer.
    • To do this we will Preferences -> Connection and note the assigned ports. These ports are both a port TCP and a port UDP
    • These ports we change, but normally with which pre-allocates eMule works well. We just have to remember that if we have several computers connected to eMule, these ports have to be different on each computer.
    • EMule close and continue.

ehsan Guest

Download to download the infinite point, and leave the k minimum discharge you while you close and open the schedule more than once with Operating Shock (and I put some time in the gallery) with ADSL 1 movie in 1 hour with bittorrent according the tracker stops there! now if I'm wrong, not where it would be, as I remember from the 1st k habit you try to accelerate more, but still depends on the tracker!

You will see that your P2P programs, call emule or torrent going much slower than when we had the Windows XP SP1, still having more speed MB 3/10/20mb contract with our ISP. Well, that we all know is because the SP2 (Service Pack) for security reasons have been patched (limited) number of outbound connections TCP / IP to 10, according to Microsoft this is achieved with the speed limit at which malware, viruses, worms, ect, will spread through uninfected computers as having more connections at once the infection would spread much faster . Previously this was not the case with (SP1) Service Pack 1, but with (SP2) Service Pack 2 Yes, and now to get more 800/1000/o such sources, it takes 10 times more than before because of limited connections to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by reece View Post
    I use emule and i use the following trick to speed up:

OPEN PORTS

• To get a good speed in eMule, like any P2P program, there must be good communication between your computer and servers, and this requires us to open (and assign) the ports of the program.
    • This operation must be done at two levels, both Firewall as at Router.
    • we see that it informs us that our ID is low.
    • This means that servers can not connect with us, and therefore we will have a low transfer speed.
    • Let's see the steps for a HighID, Which will allow us to have a higher speed transfer.
    • To do this we will Preferences -> Connection and note the assigned ports. These ports are both a port TCP and a port UDP
    • These ports we change, but normally with which pre-allocates eMule works well. We just have to remember that if we have several computers connected to eMule, these ports have to be different on each computer.
    • EMule close and continue.
    • Open these ports in the firewall (in this case, Windows Firewall).
    • Go inGo to the tab Exceptions and found that eMule is enabled. If no box is marked, we mark it.
    • The next step is Add ports we have noted configuring eMule. To do this click on Add Port ...
    • Security Center and, within it, the configuration of Firewall, Which is entered by clicking on the link Change settings.
    • It shows the next window, where we put a name to the exception, enter the port number and mark whether it is TCP or UDP. In this case it is the port TCP.
    • Repeat the operation with the port UDP
    • Click on Apply and OK and we have configured ports in the firewall.

Is the maximum number allowed for TCP and UDP. The connections are made only if data is transferred, in searches and control of queues or during the exchange of sources between clients. Usually not necessary to change this, except for Windows 98/ME, which should not put a value greater than 100. We must always remember that the transfer rate depends not only on our configuration, but also influences, and much, configuration of other computers, the number of connections that have at one time and other variables which are beyond the scope our configuration, so it is not always going to have a uniform speed down.