Thread: Juniper NetScreen not working in windows 7

Juniper NetScreen not working in windows 7

I have recently installed windows 7 Ultimate on my acer aspire laptop and i also sucessfully installed the drivers. It was running quiet smoothly but finally i faced a huge problem when I installed Juniper NetScreen VPN It resulted in to error "Failed to install adapter". please tell me how to solve this issue.

Re: Juniper NetScreen not working in windows 7

It appears as the juniper Netscreen is not compatible with the windows 7 ultimate since it runs in the windows Vista operating system without any kind of issue. Please check with the official website whether the juniper netscreen is compatible with the windows 7 ultimate or not and then reply further.

You have not provided enough information in order to solve this issue also you have not mentioned what error you are getting exactly and also the error code because this will help me to provide you a better solution also i would like to know whether you were getting this error in the windows vista too.

The setup file which i used run the setup on windows vista is absolutely fine. Although the i used the same setup for installing in windows 7 it just ran for somedays but finally crashed for some reason. i am using the SafeNet SoftRemote 10.8.3 version of the juniper Netscreen. Still waiting for a solution.

Dr. V Guest

Apparently the Juniper NetScreen program might have been corrupted in your system due to some technical issues. I think that you should uninstall the current version of the juniper netscreen and and all of its traces present in the system. And install a new copy of the software. this will definitely fix your issue.