Thread: Features of Internet Cyclone

Features of Internet Cyclone

I was looking for some tool that could increase the speed of the internet, when I came across this software called Internet Cyclone. I need some additional information on the features of Internet Cyclone. What are the operating systems that it supports? I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2, so will it work in this operating system. After upgradation to Windows 7, will it run in that operating system? Kindly provide all your valuable suggestions.

Re: Features of Internet Cyclone

Internet Cyclone is a very simple software that helps to optimize the internet speed. It helps to boost the speed of the internet upto 200%. It has a very flexible interface and hence, can easily be used by the beginners as well. That means that it does not require experience to use this software. Internet Cyclone costs around $28.56 and has a file size of 978.58KB only.

Your computer must have the following system requirements to use the features of Internet Cyclone:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP

Additional requirements:
    • Processor: Pentium 100 or higher
    • Hard Disk: 4MB free
    • RAM: 16 MB or higher

Internet Cyclone can be used with all the modems and high-speed LAN, ISDN, CABLE, DSL, T1 or even with other connections. This software helps to increase the speed of Web browsing, file downloading, e-mailing, online gaming, chat and so on. I do not think that it will work in Windows 7, since it may have incompatibility issues with the operating system. I suggest you to quit installation or upgradation to Windows 7, since it has such problems with many softwares and applications.

Hello there, Internet Cyclone will run fine in Windows XP, that is your current operating system. The additional advantages of using this software is that it avoids data fragmentation during transmission. To make sure that it will work in Windows 7 or not, you will have to use the hardware and software evaluation wizard. This is a tool that lists the incompatibilities in the system.

If Internet Cyclone does not work in Windows 7, then you can use any of the following softwares as they have the same features of Internet Cyclone:
    1. Any Speed 1.3
    2. Internet Optimizer 1.0
    3. iNetCalc 2.59
    4. Okoker Internet Accelerator 4.6
    5. SwiftNet3000 3.0
    6. Internet Speed Booster 1.0.0.1
    7. Internet Speedster 2
    8. Net Accelerator 5.1.0.2
    9. Speed-O-Meter 3.0.1