Thread: Does 1Password Manager is good for online banking

Does 1Password Manager is good for online banking

Hi,
    Does 1Password Manager a nice tool for online banking. I am frequent user of the same. The problem is that I use a usb modem. Sometime it takes a long time to authenticate my account. This wastes my time. I found this by this software I can keep my password secure and save those pages in advance. What are the more features of the same.

Re: Does 1Password Manager is good for online banking

1Password is a manager of passwords in the broadest sense. It is a tool to centralize all passwords or personal data that you can use everyday on the Internet. Beyond simply managing passwords in a browser, this application lets you use the same passwords in all browsers on your Mac. It supports multiple browsers like Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.

Yes it right. 1Password is a useful tool but not only because 1Password allows you above all to better secure your Mac. Indeed, if like you use the Internet for your banking work, your emails, social networks, your blogs, etc then this tool offers much more security than other tools. You can generate complex password out of it.

It is also possible to generate bookmarks of those authenticated pages. Once clicked you will get direct pre-fill forms authentication. Super convenient especially if you use multiple accounts for the same service. This what is make a very nice to use. Like you can directly open your Yahoo inbox without signing in.

Other-than this what I know 1Password also allows you to fill out forms complete (including your identity, address, phone, etc.) to your place and forms available for credit cards (for online payment). For the more curious or suspicious, you should know that the data are encrypted in 128bit AES. It is quiet a efficient utility. But again the matter lies is security. What if someone uses this software and access you data.

The same application is available for iPhone and iPod Touch also. By this you can share their passwords across multiple browsers, you can have multiple accounts registered for the same service, have pre-authenticated bookmark, generate passwords very secure, automatically fill in registration forms, etc. It is worth buying this tool.

Now a days business competition is growing more and more. So every business person want to save their time in any project . So they are using different type time tracking software and tools on their project work. I have also very good experience of one time tracking software.