Thread: Not able to print document from Word 2007

Not able to print document from Word 2007

Hi all,
    Before some days i installed a software i.e "NovaPDF Lite 7" which is a converter that is used to convert a word file to pdf file. The converter did not worked but from now I am facing a problem with printing "Word documents" using ms word through my printer. When i press "Ctrl+P" buttons, the 'Print' dialogue does not open. And when i try to do a quick print an error message occurs stating that "attached herewith as Word Error Message - 01". In "MS Excel" and other office application i am able to open the 'Print' dialogue box. One more error i am getting, when i try to open a "word file" from "Start Menu" and than to "Recent Documents", an error message occurs stating that "attached herewith as Word Error Message - 02". What is the issue pls help me.

Re: Not able to print document from Word 2007

It would be possible that when you have installed the "novaPDF" converter it assigned itself as a default printer of your system. You should check by going in the control panel>printers utility and see which printer is assigned as a default printer. Be sure that the default printer which your system currently using should be your actual printer and not the novapdf. Is youcant to change it them do a right click on the actual printer and set it as a default.

You should do the uninstallation of the novaPDF converter i htink it might be causing the printing problem. After unistalling it than refresh your system boot by restarting your computer. After the computer is restarted then try to print the word file. If you still find the same printing problem then there is only one way to solve this is to uninstall your MS office from your computer and re-install it. It may fix your problem.

I was also facing same kind of problem, but i was able to fix it by doing the following steps in Office 2007:

Steps

• First go to the Control Panel.
    • Then set the printer as your default.
    • After that click on the printer properties.
    • Go to the "Advanced Tab" and click on the "Device Tab" button.
    • Click on the "Quick Print" option.
    • Finally turn on the Quick Print setup and the two boxes should be selected.

I think it might be your printers driver problem. If you want to fix your problem i would suggest you to uninstall the driver of the printer. After doing it scan your computer with your updated antivirus, let it be system scan, if you find some threats then delete them and restart your computer one more time. I would suggest you to use Avast antivirus because it performs boot scan and keep safe from the virus infection. When the whole process is done then re-install you printers driver and now try to print the word file.