Thread: AD Sound Recorder for MaC

AD Sound Recorder for MaC

Hi,
    I have found a sound recorder tool called as AD Sound Recorder. I want to record some music from a streaming radio. For that had downloaded this one. I have a Mac computer. I need some tips and suggestion for the same. How the software is and what I can benefit from it. What it do in case of capturing a streaming media.

Re: AD Sound Recorder for MaC

AD Sound Recorder does exactly what its name says. It can record all the sounds coming out of your sound card free. Files can be exported directly to MP3, WAV or WMA. AD Sound Recorder is the ideal tool to record your own voice from a microphone or music that relies on a radio streaming. It is a easy to use software.

AD Sound Recorder supports all incoming audio sources such as microphone, streaming audio over the Internet, external drives (CD, LP, cassettes, phone lines, etc. But also other reading applications such as Winamp, Media Player etc. The software AD Sound Recorder allows you to save any gas flowing through your sound card. This will be to save your vinyl and tapes by plugging the input line-in "of your sound card, capture your voice through your microphone or to record any live music streaming on the Internet.

In AD Sound Recorder you can see a VU meter and a spectrum analyzer gives you a real-time view of the sound through the sound card and allow you to better calibrate the level of registration. Once registration is complete, AD Sound Recorder lets you save the file to WAV, WMA or MP3 and complete information of the file as an interpreter or title. You can then listen whenever you like that song on your computer, your MP3 player, your car, put on a CD-Audio, etc.

One thing I have to tell you that the evaluation version of AD Sound Recorder limit recording to 60 seconds apart. AD Sound Recorder lets you record any sounds and music you hear on your PC in MP3, WMA or WAV. You can view your real-time sound with a spectrum analyzer and thus obtain high quality recordings. You can also rename your files. The software also includes a music player and an ID3 tag editor.

AD Sound Recorder can record any sound from sound card. You can then save your vinyl records and tapes by plugging the input line-in "of your sound card, you can capture a voice wiring a microphone, then save or any internet stream. The special software is that it offers a view of your real-time sound very practical. You therefore have a spectrum analyzer as well as VU meters to better calibrate the level of your registration. The software also incorporates an audio player and an ID3 tag editor.