Thread: which is a good program to record voice

which is a good program to record voice

Hi,

I know many programs for voice recording but I don't know which one good. I would be thankful, if you help me in choosing a voice recording program. It would be better if you suggest a free program. so please tell me which is a good program to record a voice ??

Re: which is a good program to record voice

You can use MP3 Voice Recorder, It is possible that we need a day or the next record sounds from our computer.There is a tape that comes with Windows but its capabilities are limited and we can save in WAVE format. Registering files to WAVE format might take much space on the hard disk. The MP3 Voice Recorder is the solution to this problem. It records directly to MP3 all sound going through your sound card. It is possible to configure the quality of the file saved as individual needs. It can also record the following formats: WAV, AAC, WMA, FLAC, M4A and AC3.

Try Speak A Message, it is a good program to record voice.Speak A Message replaces the written text of the emails for your own voice. This is an application that automatically sends email messages with attached sound file. The procedure is simple: we recorded an audio interface Speak A Message, and to stop recording, the program will open the default mail handler having the audio file attached to the message. If you are not very fast typing, and you have the perfect solution for sending lots of messages quickly.

Well, I use Power Sound Editor, it is an audio editing program with tools to record, edit and mix sounds in an intuitive and highly visual. Power Sound Editor allows working with projects with a quality of 8kHz to 48kHz in both 8-bit mono or stereo 16-bit. It also includes a number of additional tools that enhance their capabilities. For example, includes a voice synthesizer, a tool to rip tracks from a CD spectrum multiple viewers and three algorithms for noise reduction.

The best program to record voice is Free Sound Recorder, it is easy to use software program that allows you to record any sounds from your sound card and save the recording directly to MP3, WMA or WAV files. Com Sound Recorder is a voice recorder ideal for recording your own voice, music, or any other sound by working directly with your sound card. It supports the registry entries / source from a microphone, streaming audio from the Internet, external input devices (CDs and LP, and music cassettes, phone line) as well as other applications like Winamp, Media Player. With built-in advanced audio recording engine, Recorder produces high quality recordings.

Audacity is a very good program for voice recording. Edit your audio files quickly. Remove the silences, add an echo or a special effect, removes disturbances, mix, etc.. Once changed, your file is saved as OGG, WAV or MP3. The integrated editor allows you to copy, paste and assemble sound samples, but also to adjust speed and pitch of a recording.