Thread: Which is the best program to wipe & erase the hard drive?

Which is the best program to wipe & erase the hard drive?

Hi,

There are many programs on net for to wipe the hard drive. Personally I use Ccleaner but I want to know which which program is the best program to wipe & erase the hard drive? Please tell me from your personal experence ....

Re: Which is the best program to wipe & erase the hard drive?

Even I use Ccleaner to remove all traces such as cookies, history and recent documents on your operating system. It also removes unnecessary elements such as Windows logs, temporary files and automatically empty your trash. It also remove traces of software such as Mozilla Firefox, Office, Acrobat, Opera, eMule, Google Toolbar, VNC Viewer, Paint Shop Pro, QuickTime or Media Player. Finally, the Registry option allows you to clean the registry items, such as DLLs nonexistent, obsolete programs, classes and ActiveX disabled or file extensions.

You may not know, but all of your digital activities are stored on your computer. Even if many of you are focusing on browsers, you often forget that the majority of software and of course your operating system also retain traces of your hard disk. BleachBit softwarewill thoroughly wipe your digital traces on Windows and Linux. It will remove the list of recently accessed files and delete temporary files. Unlike a simple deletion, it will overwrite the disk location of a file, but overwrite the disk space to limit the attempts of recovery.

According to me, FCleaner allows you to quickly complete cleaning your system including the data stored on many types of applications, including: Windows Live Messenger, Download Accelerator Plus, Windows Media Player, Quicktime Player, Real Player, BSPlayer, AntiVir, Norton, Spybot, Ad-Aware, AVG Paint Shop Wordpad, RegEdit, MS Office Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Yahoo Toolbar, Google Toolbar, Kazaa, eMule, Azureus, Nero, Foxit, Paint.NET, WinZip, WinRAR, 7-Zip.

I don't know much about other cleaner's but ClearProg is the best program to wipe & erase the hard disk. ClearProg offers to clean your hard disk by cleaning your cache or history of Windows, your browser, or dozens of other software. The principle is simple: choose a program from the list, select what you want to clean and ClearProg does the rest. It is also possible to save configurations and recall them with a shortcut on the desktop or the Quick Launch bar.

Does all of you ever tried Argente - Disk Cleaner, it searches for and removes more than 40 types of unnecessary files. Typical are the temporary files created by the operating system and other programs. As for privacy, Argente - Disk Cleaner scans and cleans the Ratra left by the operating system and over 130 different programs. These include Internet Explorer, eMule, Messenger, and Firefox.