Thread: Specifications of UNIX User Password Modifier

Specifications of UNIX User Password Modifier

When I was searching for some UNIX tools on the internet, I came across this software called UNIX User Password Modifier. I need some additional information on the specifications of UNIX User Password Modifier. If I need to buy the software, what will be approximate price of the same? What are the operating systems that it supports? Does it have any other requirements to run it in the system? Kindly provide suitable comments and replies as soon as possible.

Re: Specifications of UNIX User Password Modifier

There are no additional requirements for using UNIX User Password Modifier in the system, other than the operating systems mentioned below:
    1. Windows 2000
    2. Windows 2003
    3. Windows XP
    4. Windows Vista

UNIX User Password Modifier is a freeware and has a file size of 1.57 MB only.

The Key feature of UNIX User Password Modifier is that it is an application that has been created for Windows operating systems, that helps to modify, generate and manage the user passwords in batch mode for almost all types of UNIX and Linux hosts. It is basically useful for the administrators, programmers and general users who manage the UNIX and Linux hosts.

With the help of UNIX User Password Modifier, you can save a lot of time. One such instance is that you can change a password and also extend it before it expires. For this, you just have to enter the following commands or strings:
    login - password - passwd - old - new - new - passwd - new - old - old
    Normally, you will be able to change 100 passwords in 100 minutes. But, it is so fast that you can do the same in some seconds.
    Last edited by Sam.D; 06-02-2010 at 02:05 AM.

Hello there, UNIX User Password Modifier helps to avoid inputting wrong passwords and thereby, remembers the passwords too. It also helps in passwords generation and management. UNIX User Password Modifier is a software that increases the efficiency of the administrator as well as the users. I am using the same and it has helped me to a great instance. It is very simple to use even by the beginners and has a very flexible interface.

There are some softwares and applications that have the similar specifications of UNIX User Password Modifier. Some of them are as given below. Use them if you are having problems with UNIX User Password Modifier:
    1. Password Door 8.3
    2. ASP/UnixCrypt 1.0

If you are searching for tools of UNIX, then here are some of them:
    1. Kiwi Syslog Daemon - Site license [Company Global] 7.x.x
    2. Kiwi Syslog Daemon - Site license [Company Site] 7.x.x
    3. Kiwi Syslog Daemon - Site license [Company Country] 7.x.x