Thread: Microsoft Silverlight conflicts with flash player

sad Microsoft Silverlight conflicts with flash player

Hi all,

I am working in an advertisement company in US. Recently when i open a wabpage , they prompt to install latest version of silverlight. then i installed this software. after that if i click on any webpage that have flash content, did not displayed. I have already install adobe flash played latest version. I think there is some conflicts in software. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Microsoft Silverlight conflicts with flash player

Basically Microsoft Silverlight is a web application framework that bring functionality similar to those in Adobe Flash, put together multimedia, graphics, animations and interactivity into a on its own run time environment. But some time it conflicts with adobe flash player. You need to send the details of browser that you can use, may some help to me for sending good resolution. Please reply.

Silverlight give a preserve mode graphics system similar to Windows Presentation Foundation, and mix multimedia, graphics, animations and interactivity into on its own runtime environment. In Silverlight applications, user interfaces are stated in XAML and programmed using a division of the .NET Framework. XAML can be utilizing for marking up the vector graphics and animations. Textual content shaped with Silverlight is searchable and indexable by search engines as it is not compiling. You need to reinstall the silverlight and try. If you need to more information, reply.

You need to install Silverlight 3 that includes an enlarged number of controls. It counting but not partial to DataGrid, TreeView, various layout panels, DataForm for forms-driven applications and Data Pager for presentation paginated data. Some of these controls are on or after the Silverlight Toolkit. As well, Silverlight 3 includes a navigation framework to let Silverlight applications use the hyperlinked navigation model as well as allow deep-linking inside Silverlight applications. So use them and reply.

Re: Microsoft Silverlight conflicts with flash player

Silverlight is a cross-browser and cross-platform browser plug-in that assist corporation design, develop and bring applications and practice on the Web. It’s that a great deal to bring your original visions to life with applications that open out of the browser, striking HD video quality, and thoroughly efficient features that get better developer productivity. You need to uninstall the flash plug in and check the issue. Best of luck.

Re: Microsoft Silverlight conflicts with flash player

You need to install Silverlight 3 that is full with over 60 high-quality, fully skin able and modified out-of-the-box controls for example charting and media, new layout urn such as dock and viewbox, and controls such as auto complete, treeview and datagrid. The controls approach with nine professional designed themes and the source code can be adapted or utilized as-is. Other additions include multiple selections in list box controls, file save dialog creation it easier to write files, and bear for multiple page applications with steering. Check that and reply.