Thread: Registry optimizer to enhance Windows 7

Registry optimizer to enhance Windows 7

I am using an acer aspire laptop which was installed with windows vista and i have upgraded it to windows 7 past one month. It is much more better than vista and it also works pretty faster compared to vista as well as it possess a very good graphical user interface. When i installed programs on it it certainly became slow. I think that registry optimizer can enhance Windows 7. So please advise me a good registry optimizer

Re: Registry optimizer to enhance Windows 7

The Advanced Registry Optimizer is one of the best registry optimizer program for windows 7. Since this program helps you to cleans all your registry , make your computer run faster. it does a pretty good job. Its new feature include faster performance on NTFS systems, selective CPU priority and lastly a start-up accelerator.

Regcure is built in such a way that it helps you to fix your systems registry error. It also helps you to clean your registry manually It is also compatible with all versions of windows operating system includes a full back-up utility to make your registry cleaning experience as easy and safe as possible.

I would not advise you to use the registry optimizer since the registry is a database because most of the entries will not slow down nor affect the performance of your machine. An optimizer will down nor affect the performance of your machine. Hence use the registry optimizer for enhancing your systems performance.