Thread: Any Video Converter 3.03 problems

Any Video Converter 3.03 problems

Hello. I have been using a desktop machine with Windows 7 installed as the operating system in it. I have had downloaded Any Video converter tool in order to convert my video files that I have. The problem is that I am not able to convert the video files into the specified format i want to. It malfunctions and sometimes freezes. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Any Video Converter 3.03 problems

The video converter that you have downloaded may be corrupt or mat have some issues appended to the same. It is very essential that you need to check out for the stability of the application and look out whether it is not appended by any bug problems. There is a possibility that the software might have been worn out and hence it is not able to function well.

It could be that a virus might have affected the system. It is quite possible that the virus must have been related to the download and hence as you have installed the application to the system it has started executing the process. You need to run a scan check wizard for the virus that may help you to detect the virus and hence remove them from the system that is affecting the application.

Use Quick heal total security antivirus program. It is a very good tool for making the dangerous threats to get detected and hence would be able to remove them from the system easily. It is indeed necessary that you use a good antivirus program as the virus are dangerous and sometimes not removable by the applications due to lack of feature in it.

It may be that the application is not able to support the system well. This means that the operating system. You need to check out for the compatibility of the system that needs to be done. This is because if the application do not have the feature or required ailment is not able to fulfill it shows such error or issues. So do the needy thing so that you can make the things to work under your way.

Reinstalling the application should fix this issue. You need to follow the steps as follows:

1) Go to the start menu option.
    2) Choose control panel and open it up.
    3) Open the add/remove program options.
    4) Now select the desired program that needs to be removed.
    5) Click on remove button.
    6) Now restart the system and then install the new application again.