Thread: Create a calendar always visible on my PC?

Create a calendar always visible on my PC?

How to create a calendar always visible on my PC . I have open office. I want to setup a calender on my desktop that should be visible always. I tried to search for third party application but didn't found good one. Do you some desktop calendar tool? Thanks for help guys,

Thank you

Re: Create a calendar always visible on my PC?

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Use the Microsoft Works Task Launcher, Click on Start > All Programs > Microsoft Works > Microsoft Works Task Launcher, Microsoft Works Task Launchere is a process belonging to Microsoft Works provides a graphic and easy access to this suite of spreadsheet functions and word processing. This program is a process of non-essential system and is installed for ease of use.

have you used the Mozilla Sunbird? Sunbird, edited by Mozilla as the famous navigator Firefox Is an agenda that allows you to organize all your daily life be it professional or personal. It is therefore an excellent complement to Thunderbird, which manages about him emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya.T View Post
    have you used the Mozilla Sunbird? Sunbird, edited by Mozilla as the famous navigator Firefox Is an agenda that allows you to organize all your daily life be it professional or personal. It is therefore an excellent complement to Thunderbird, which manages about him emails.
    Yes its true, Indeed, all features are necessary in the menu bar at the top of the window. These are effective tools because they give you the opportunity to have a better vision of deadlines coming and you better prepare for the participation of these. It is very useful for those who have many tasks to complete and go to meet.

I use the Kalender TKexe , Kalender TKexe is a small freeware marvel of German origin who can make and print personalized calendars. It proposes a series of evolutionary models whose size corresponds to the default A4 sheet. According to your desire, you can customize the background color, size and position of the image, highlight dates significant.one Once this outline is complete, we go to import photos for each month and it only remains to print.