Thread: Unable to send pictures via picasa 3.6

Unable to send pictures via picasa 3.6

My system is recently upgraded to windows 7 from windows vista. I was using the picasa 3.6 smoothly with the windows Vista but after installing the windows 7 i am unable to send pictures through picasa 3.6. Any body familiar about this problem can help me regarding this problem . Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by Campbel; 04-02-2010 at 03:39 AM.

Re: Unable to send pictures via picasa 3.6

I don't know how did you installed the picasa 3.6 on windows also i am not certain whether it is compatible with the windows 7 operating system. It would have been better if you have posted this information in some more details if you provide the error message you are getting while sending the image.

Try to install the picasa again because it seems as your file might have been corrupted or damaged due to the upgradation of the operating system also if possible you can repair the picasa 3.6 file. If this does not solve the issue then simply re-install the program and the issue will be solved.

First above all i want to know whether you have upgraded the windows vista to windows 7 or you did a clean install on your system. It would be far more better if you post the error message that you are getting when you send the image. After getting these informations i can implement on these problems.

If reinstalling the picasa does not solve this issue then try to download the program again and try reinstalling it with the new exe file. After this if the problem persists still then you should try to get another software such as the irfanview etc. for sending images. The picasa 3.6 might not be compatible with the OS.
    Last edited by JonathanD; 04-02-2010 at 03:58 AM.

Thanks for replying to this query. But all your suggestions really did not worked for me i reinstalled the picasa 3.6 again on my system but this yielded the same result. When i tried to send the pictures once again using the picasa program it popped the same error message "httpsend request ex failed (12029)". Help me please.