Thread: Need to create WiFi Hotspot in Windows 7 with Connectify

Need to create WiFi Hotspot in Windows 7 with Connectify

Hey, I am looking for the setting up the WiFi hotspot for the Windows 7 and for that i want to use the Connectify as advised by one of my friend but the so that if i am on the place where there is no ether net connection and if i want to share the internet connection with the other device then this will be helpful for that but the problem is that i don't know how to do so. So i need to create WiFi Hotspot in Windows 7 with Connectify. Thank you

Re: Need to create WiFi Hotspot in Windows 7 with Connectify

Just open the Connectify from the taskbar and then manage it for the set up of the WiFi Hotspot in it. I have been looking for the same and have got the issue resolved with it. Now on the window go to the WiFi name and enter the name on it which you want to display to the others and set the password. Now in the internet box set up the connection type from the list of the same. Now click on the button known as the start hotspot.

Connectify is made to work with the Windows 7 Home and above. The starter edition wont support the same. But you can connect it to the laptop running to the Windows XP and enjoy the internet. All you have to do is to browse the WiFi connection and when got the same then provide the network key two time and then click on the OK. You can also manage the Connectify with the different option by right clicking on the taskbar icon.

Hi there, Even i am also looking for the setting up the WiFi hotspot in the Windows 7 but don't know about the connectify so if you please explain me about it and where to download the same then it must e helpful for me to know about this kind of tools that set up the Wifi hotspot and can have one for my Windows 7.

how in a few clicks you can have your very own WiFi hotspot up and running, sharing your Internet connection with friends and co-workers. WiFi enabled devices can see and join your Connectify hotspot just like any other WiFi access point and are kept safe and secure by rock solid WPA2 Encryption. To download it just click here

Hi, Even i have something to share with you as i am looking for same and got some useful link to understand the conncetify and it usage. It can crate the Wifi network without a router and can be shared by the other device who are having the password and the name of the network. So to understand the setting of it just click on the link below.
    Conncetify

plz help me out . i cant see any internet connection in connectify .,., please tell me hoe to make a connection active

i am also unable to use connectify properly in my windows 7 home premium 64 bit , but Once few months ago it went just perfect , but not able to use it now since after that day . i donot know why . every thing goes well , i setup the ssid wifi name and then the password but when i connect it to cellphone , its shows an error page on internet explorer, even though it does not show success when i connect to it from my second hp mini netbook having windows starter by switching the wifi on.

Quote Originally Posted by salluhassan View Post
    i am also unable to use connectify properly in my windows 7 home premium 64 bit , but Once few months ago it went just perfect , but not able to use it now since after that day . i donot know why . every thing goes well , i setup the ssid wifi name and then the password but when i connect it to cellphone , its shows an error page on internet explorer, even though it does not show success when i connect to it from my second hp mini netbook having windows starter by switching the wifi on.
    Since you have mentioned that you are getting an error page on internet explorer in your case, can you just let me know what the error message is saying? just post it here so that i can have a better idea of the issue that you are having and will try to help you with the same.

Quote Originally Posted by sonu5 View Post
    plz help me out . i cant see any internet connection in connectify .,., please tell me hoe to make a connection active
    I just wanted to know that are you sure that the Connectify connection is running? are you getting a yellow-exclamation mark icon when you are trying to connect to it and so?? just answer me the same for further help.

i am getting the same error when no internet connection found on other pc, "page cannot be displayed" , actually when i open google.com, then its show something like that "waiting for google.com" then after few minutes it shows that internet explorer cannot display the page , diagnose . but on first pc its working fine , i tried to share internet by going to properties of my active device lan connections in adapter settings .i am using wimax wireless USB internet device .its plug and play device.

gladtosee Guest

I've met the same problem before and asked for help but no response. Then I try a new software named Virtual Hotspot. It's super easy to use. All my iPhone, iPod touch and NDS can connected without any problems. Most importantly, it's free! Free! Free again! That is why I love Virtual Hotspot the most