Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2010

Using black magic to create color photos

Hi,
I am looking for a better alternative for editing a photo. I have a photoshop which I use frequently. But the issue is that if I am away from my computer then I will need to install that back again to edit the photos. I had found Black Magic software for creating color photos out of a black white one. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-02-2010

Re: Using black magic to create color photos

You can use black magic for that. To highlight an element of an image, you can leave it in color and put the rest of the image in black and white. An operation quickly and without taking the lead with the free BlackMagic. If you can perform this operation with a software image editing classic, this is a bit tedious because you need to select just the pixels that you want to keep colors by combining various selection tools (rectangle, lasso, magic wand, etc.) .
Old 03-02-2010

BlackMagic does not make a pixel selection, but selection of areas with similar colors. So just tell the software the colors and shades to keep associated with a pipette. All other colors of the image then pass in black and white. The result is very convincing and a few clicks, you can highlight an element of a color image on a background in black and white. For best results, we recommend you choose images that have a main topic colored with different colors of background, such as flowers, fruit or other.
Old 03-02-2010

Pixenate is a online photo editor program. Pixenate is a publisher of online photos to edit photos and share them on the Internet without downloading software. To use Pixenate is very simple. Just log onto the Pixenate website and click on the link Choose your image to edit.
Old 03-02-2010

Yes it is right Pixenate is an nice alternative for a photo editng software. You can then quickly edit your photos and save. Just go on the site and the selected photo on your computer appears in the window Pixenate. You can use the tools available in the left column. Show link fun new effects displays icons for applying other effects to the picture being edited.
Old 03-02-2010

By using Pixenate you can do all this things. You can edit the image and then save on your hard disk by clicking Save to disk. The uploader on Flickr is the photo service of Yahoo, click on All you can upload your photo to save on server Pixenate and get a link to your photo. You send this link to anyone you choose or copy it to your blog.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,