Thread: Error message : Restore Needed, iPhone cannot make or received call

Error message : Restore Needed, iPhone cannot make or received call

Hi,

I have a Apple 3g iphone but it doesn't seems to work, I get the error message, "Restore Needed. iPhone cannot make or received call"
    I am trying to restore it, but itunes is hang with the little sign restoring iphone firmware for more than 1 hour and nothing happens. Someone has had this experience?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Error message : Restore Needed, iPhone cannot make or received call

You have to restore iphone, Connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac iTunes opens, hold the 2 iphone unique keys that has the iPhone which turns it off and press home ket for ten seconds, release the button to turn off and let it proceed until iTunes detects it. Then Restore iphone by pressing SHFT key (down the Shift key).

Please follow the steps below:

1. Run IPhone Power cycle again to see if the message is erased from the screen.

2. If the message still appears, the iPhone by at least 30 minutes and then turn iPhone off and back on again.

3. If the problem remains unresolved, then this error message indicates that the iPhone software needs to be restored through iTunes.

I had the exact problem, I was getting error 'iPhone can not make or receive calls ". I had no any problem with the other functions, I fixed that, basically, you have to configure the phone in restore mode, then restore the phone, you must press the restore button and you can choose the version you want to reinstall, then select restore to version 1.0.2 after restoring the phone, then phone runs normal.

When you connect iPhone to your computer, an image or message must appear on the screen of iPhone. If no image appears, see this article for solving problems that prevent the iPhone activated. In some cases, the message loading screen may appear on the screen. It indicates that the iPhone battery is not charged sufficiently so that it works and it will be charged minutes before the phone is not recognized in iTunes. In other cases, a message appears indicating that your iPhone requires service.