Thread: What is FTPGetter 3 Professional

What is FTPGetter 3 Professional

I need some information on what is FTPGetter 3 Professional. Many of my friends have suggested that this is a very good software for easier access of files from the server. I need some additional information on the same. What are the system requirements and compatibilities of FTPGetter 3 Professional? How much will it cost if I want to buy this software? All possible suggestions and replies are appreciated.

Re: What is FTPGetter 3 Professional

FTPGetter 3 Professional does not have any additional system requirements than the operating systems that are given below:
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate

Hello there, FTPGetter 3 Professional uses an FTP / SFTP client that helps to gain a simple access of the files from the server. This software gets rid of the time-consuming method, that is to log in and move, check, or send files. FTPGetter 3 Professional costs around $75.85 and has a file size of 4.71MB only. I advice to use this software, since it is very helpful and can be used easily by the beginners too because of its simple and flexible interface.

The main features of FTPGetter 3 Professional are that it can synchronize the files on the server along with those in the user's local folder. They can also lay the frequency, that is once per day, several days per week and so on. This software has the ability to take of of all the tasks when the user is busy with his normal timetable. It has a user-friendly interface, which consists of wizards to guide the inexperienced users on how to go about with this application.

FTPGetter 3 Professional seems to be a tool of great use. The problem is that I have decided to upgrade my system to Windows 7, so will it work properly in that operating system? Since, the system requirements does not show that it supports Windows 7 operating system, I need this query cleared. Please provide some solutions to this problem and thank you once again in advance for your replies.

You will have to use any of the following softwares, that have the same features of FTPGetter 3 Professional if you are uncomfortable with the same:
    1. JaSFtp 8.10
    2. ScriptFTP 2.1
    3. SFTP NET Managed 5.2.4
    4. zaSFTP 1.6.0
    5. Remote Connections Manager 1.0.0b2
    6. BitKinex FTP Client 2.7.1