Thread: Specification of traktor pro

Specification of traktor pro

I am using windows 7 and a free edition of audio editor called audacity. I was looking for a much advance software that can help me out to work with audio mixing. I need a tool that can help me to work with itunes support. And second thing some software does not work with some audio and video format. I found traktor software to somewhat essential but does not know much about the same and also want some specification of traktor pro.

Re: Specification of traktor pro

Technology Crate Flick lets you navigate through collections of titles showing the upper portion of album covers as if you did it for real. TRAKTOR PRO helps you and you visually search titles. This process also works with file formats that do not support graphics files such as AIFF and WAV. All these meta-data associated with your credentials are fully portable, easy to change your computer without loss of information. The settings of controllers and transfer project as a single file to be reloaded, allowing TRAKTOR PRO to deliver a new level of efficiency and ease of use.

TRAKTOR PRO has been designed with the on going commitment to meet the needs of professional DJs. Respect their methods of work has developed a large number of features that seem familiar to users of DJ equipment. Read operations, cue, tracking (jog), positioning and setting points of loops performed as a CD player. The information security and performance settings are transferred to permit the use of different computers. The file management tool includes an incremental search and support all types of files.

The specification of traktor pro. This TRAKTOR PRO is absolutely elastic. For the control you can use mouse, keyboard or MIDI controller. The controllers of this traktor pro are pre-assigned in the software. You can also select the use of the version TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO to control this software you can use the real vinyl or CD turntables.

Professional software integrating the standard methods of Djing in an instinctive and has an advanced user interface. Interface modular offering up to 4 decks with mechanical tempo grid by title, time, advanced detection and lock management tempo for a perfect mix. 21 professional effects with tempo sync to any deck or external signal through the effect section. Method of mechanical closure for easy management of synchronous loops on the fly with precise control points of entry and exit.

Read operations, cue, tracking (jog), positioning and setting points of loops in industry standard. Automatic gain control based on the professed volume level and advanced tone alteration. Direct recording of the conference with the integrated recorder supporting an internal or external source. Support a large number of MIDI controllers most popular. Synchronizing exterior utensils via MIDI Clock. The formats in which it can play are MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA, AAC.