Thread: Error 23 : Cannot restore Itunes

Error 23 : Cannot restore Itunes

Hi,

I have a trouble when I want to restore my Apple 3g iphone is stuck on a page stating: Restoring your device is necessary, it cannot make and receive call, when I try restore, I get the error code 23. I cannot restore Itunes. I have iTunes 8.2.1 under mac osx .. I even tried using windows to restore, nothing works

Re: Error 23 : Cannot restore Itunes

To restore a locked iPhone (iPhone not boot and hangs on the apple), the handling is as follows:

• Connect iPhone to a USB
    • Launch iTunes
    • Turn off (if necessary with power + home)
    • Press the power (top button) and then keep pressing home a few seconds
    • Since the emergence of Apple releasing the power and wait with home support
    • iTunes will offer to restore

And now an iPhone that works! No more blocking!

If the restoration fails, not with iTunes, try again by restarting the mac / pc, it worked for me!

I have the same problem with an iphone 3G running OS 3.0. I lost the wifi (N / A) and Bluetooth (000.000.000.000) From the I do not know what I did but after various attempts at restoration on Win as well as Mac. I tried several restorations but only 23 errors. Thank you in advance for your help

If iTunes shows that it must enter the PIN code, unplug, switch off and do the following:
    - Open iTunes
    - Light Iphone turns On (it turns on the image with USB connection message of restoration required);
    - Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB cable (it displays the above message demanding the PIN code);
    - Press the same time the Power button and Home button for about 6 seconds until the screen turns off by itself;
    - Once the screen was off, wait 1 second and then releasing the power button, by holding the Home button (the screen should remain black);
    - Continue to press the Home button for 10 to 15 seconds: the screen should remain black, then it is in DFU mode Itunes and offers you restoration!

When you synchronize the itunes with iTunes, you may receive an error message with the number 23.
    • Products that have this problem arises
    • Open the browser Safari.
    • Consistently point to Safari and Preferences ( «Settings").
    • Click the tab General ( «General").
    • Select the popup menu Default Web Browser ( «Web browser by default) and then close the browser window.

Have you tried the following things ?

• Make sure you use the correct version of firmware (the 2G or 3G on the model of your iPhone).
    • Restart your computer and try again.
    • Try other computers or different operating systems (Windows or MAC) .- This is what I worked my.
    • Try other USB ports
    • Uninstall and reinstall iTunes.

ThumbsUp Re: Error 23 : Cannot restore Itunes

Just Change Your USB Iphone Wire. Make Sure You Get The Right Model As Iphone 3gs/4 have different wires from iphone 2g and 3g.