Thread: Converting issues with Avi to Wmv

Converting issues with Avi to Wmv

Hi. I am using a Hp pavilion laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an Avi file and I am not able to convert the file to Wmv. I do not what could be the issue? I have tried processing the thing quite a long time but still no success. Please help me out in making the things to work out for me. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Converting issues with Avi to Wmv

The issue that you are not able to convert the avi file to wmv could be due to the application or software program you are using is not able to perform the execution well. It could be that the software has some issues or may have gone corrupt. The file that is associated for converting the file to wmv may be worned out. You need to replace the file by new or use some other tool.

You need to reinstall the application and then look out for the change. This will help you out by removing the issues or any bugs associated to the same. Follow the steps:

* Click on the start button.
    * Now open the control panel option.
    * Choose add/remove program and execute the same.
    * Now select the application that you have issue with.
    * Click on remove the program.
    * Now restart the system.
    * Install new application again.

It may that the application that you are using is not full version and it need a complete pack in order to work out well. The software that you use may be trial and hence you need to enter the licence key for it or purchase in order to get the full support of the feature. Check out for the thing that is been suggested. There is a possibility for the occurrence of such case.

Use Total Video converter tool in order to make the things to be implemented. This tool has lot of features and can convert any sort of video into any formats. Use the full version and get the registered copy of the application. It is very much useful tool and hence you can make the video to get converted to the specified format you want to. It is very efficient and easy to use tool. Try it out.

There could be issue with the operating system that you are using. It would be that the application is unable to cope up with the operating system. So you need to check out by running the system under safe mode. This is because if the application is unable to perform due to the high features that Windows 7 possess it may work out in safe mode as it do not have any of those. Has low features and no sophisticated application utility that may cause any issue. Check out. You may get to the conclusion.