Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want to know about Selkie Photo Recovery 3.1.0.

Windows Software

Old 01-02-2010

Want to know about Selkie Photo Recovery 3.1.0.

Hi buddy, I am using an IBM laptop and I installed windows XP on it. I am a photographer so I want keep my photo very secure. But there are to many times my system crashed and my all images was lost and I suffered from huge lost in my business. That's why I want some good software which I can trust on it if my crashed then I will recover all my lost images. Recenlty I heard about Selkie Photo Recovery 3.1.0.software. Can any one tell me feature of this software.

Last edited by Eber : 01-02-2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old 01-02-2010

Re: Want to know about Selkie Photo Recovery 3.1.0.

Images were trapped? and you don't have backup? Need to recover images urgent? And you want the one of the best photo recovery application. Selkie Photo Recovery prevents your privacy because it is do-it-yourself, it gives you very fast recovery for images on your computer or laptop. It is easy, secure, powerful application to recover pictures, and graphics. Selkie Photo Recovery will saves your time and money when your system crashed.
Old 01-02-2010

It will also helps you to transfer images in very simple way from one system to another! Selkie Photo Recovery is an simple and primitive to use application which rescues important photos and images from a computer that has been crashed. It is by-passes crashed Windows systems which is suffering from virus, spyware, malware, or other problems, scans your system for image files, and provide you to access those files, even when they are lost in a crashed Windows Operating System.
Old 01-02-2010

Selkie Photo Recovery are working on a special technique and it is 100% safe for photos, graphics, and images. It provide you user friendly user interface and it will not allow you to remove your images accidentally! Selkie Photo Recovery cannot make change or physically change your desktop or laptop PC photo, graphic, and image recovery can be done without making change or replacing any system files.
Old 01-02-2010

Selkie Photo Recovery will run on even if your system's operating system will not going to boot. Selkie Recovery is a bootable CD-based file server, this means that it can be used to bypass your broken operating system. You can able to easily rescue photos, graphics and images in minimum three key presses and in only in three minutes. When Windows operating system fails, Selkie can rescue your precious memories
Old 01-02-2010

Selkie Photo Recovery will also runs on each and every versions of Windows and it is systems compatible with Intel. All it requires to function is about 30 MB of free RAM, a properly working keyboard, a properly working hard disk and one working CD-ROM drive. If your video card was burn out then also it will not stop Selkie it runs before Windows and uses the basic VGA chip which is already built into all computer motherboard.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,