Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Itunes 9 software problem with the Windows 7 operating System

Windows Software

Old 01-02-2010

Itunes 9 software problem with the Windows 7 operating System

I am having the computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system and i am having the iphone. I have installed the Itunes 9 software in my computer system for connecting this iphone with my computer system. But there is Itunes 9 software problem with the Windows 7 operating System which i am facing with my computer system. When i am trying to connect the iphone with the itunes in the computer system, the window is showing that itunes cannot connect with the iphone because of the some unknown error.

Old 01-02-2010

Re: Itunes 9 software problem with the Windows 7 operating System

You are having the computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system and you are having problem connecting the Iphone that you are having with this computer system having the Itunes 9 software installed in it. The error is unknown to the computer system. And you are not able to solve this issue by yourself. So there can be many reasons for this error. We will provide the each and every possible error and its solution to you over here. First of all make sure that the iphone is connected to the computer system properly. If not connect it again properly.
Old 01-02-2010

If you have connected the iphone properly with the computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system installed. Then i think there is the problem with the USB cable of the iphone which you are using for connecting the iphone to the computer system which has the Itunes 9 software installed or may be the USB port is not working properly of your computer system. So please check for this two possible reasons for getting this error.
Old 01-02-2010

One of the very basic and the very common problem for not able to connect the mobile phones and the computer systems with the installed mobile softwares in the computers systems are the softwares itself. It is possible that the Itunes 9 software that you are using for connecting the iphone and the computer system is not properly installed. So i will suggest you to reinstall the Itunes 9 software again in your Windows 7 computer system properly.
Old 01-02-2010

I think the version which you are using for connecting the iphone and the computer system is not compatible with the operating system that you are using in your computer system. You are having the Windows 7 operating system in your computer system. So download and install the compatible Itunes software with the Windows 7 operating system in your computer. Make sure that you download the itunes software from the Apple website. The Apple iTunes 9.0.2 version is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.
Old 01-02-2010

If you are having the Itunes software and its version which works properly with some other operating system like Windows Vista or the Windows XP then i will recommend you to install that OS in your computer system. Don't remove the Windows 7, Make your computer system with the dual operating systems. This will resolve the connection problem of the Iphone with the Itunes in your computer system.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,