Thread: How to burn Blu-ray discs on Windows 7?

How to burn Blu-ray discs on Windows 7?

Hey i have got the Windows 7 operating system CD and installed it on my system to work with the latest technology of the Windows operating system. But i am stuck up with the one thing is that i have no idea How to burn Blu-ray discs on Windows 7. And i want to burn the same. I have the blu-ray writer. So help me with the same. Thanks in advance

Re: How to burn Blu-ray discs on Windows 7?

This can done in the same way that you have been doing in the older version of the Windows. Just insert the CD in the drive in the and it will prompt automatically for the writing data to the CD click on that. Now all you have to do is just drag and drop the files in the CD. It will show the file waiting to be writing on the CD on the status bar. Click on that and open the CD and On the taskbar you will find the Button that is Burn to Disc. Click on that and it will start the writing of the data to the Blu ray disc. Thats all

Hey thanks for your help that you have given me regarding the use of the Blu ray writing of the data. Now i can make the Blu ray disc but still having one doubt that can i make this things with the any tools like that has been i am using in the Windows previous version that Nero. If possible then let me know the same.

Yes you can use the Nero for the Windows 7 as you are using with the previous version of the Operating system. But only one thing that you have take care of is just make sure that you are running the Nero compatible version of the Windows 7 otherwise you wont be able to run the same as Windows 7 have some compatibility issue with the older software to run so make sure that you are running the New and latest version. You can use the Nero 8 with it.

If you are not wishing to use the Windows 7 default method to burn the Cd then i will suggest you to use the simple and light weight tool that will gives you the simple user interface to operate the same. So use it and see the working of this also. This tools is known as the "ImgBurn" which can be easy to understand and perform writing task easily. The main advantage of it is that it has got the simple handling interface with it. Thank you

In the ImgBurn advanced functionality can be found in context menus that appear when you right click on various bits of the user interface. As compare to other burning options available for Windows right now this tool sis free for using and helps out to generate CD / DVD in any format you want. The tool supports not only ISO but also other formats like BIN, IMG, LST, NRG, CCD, CDI, CUE, PDI. This tools has been recommended to use with the Windows 7. To get this for your PC click on the Link given below
    ImgBurn
    ImgBurn Guide

suoying14 Guest

Why not try to downloading a converter ?Asol I want to share Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac. Don't worry,It's easy for use .