Thread: How to download streaming audio for free

How to download streaming audio for free

Hey, I am having an issue that i need to solve with the help of you people so that i can make the problem of my working for me. I have listening to the music online at that the whole audio being streamed and then only i can here the same but How to download streaming audio for free so that next time i wont have to stream it again. So help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to download streaming audio for free

You can use the a tools that has been made to work with the streaming audio and video file. This tools is known as "Freecorder" which is having the great working for the streaming file that is being played online. This tool capture, save, record or download streaming audio for free so that you wont have to pay for it. If you want to use it then you have to download. To download the same click here

Free Sound Recorder is the another software which always get the audio and video file on your desktop from the internet so if you wish to use it then check the feature of it here. Free Sound Recorder convert the streaming file or capture the streaming file and then download them to the computer so that next time you wont have to go to the online to listen to the same song and the conversion of this tools is fast enough. Thats it!!!!!!!!!!

As per my query your quick response is appreciative so that i can get the solution of my problem easily. I have downloaded and tried the Freecorder and liked it but i want to download the Free Sound recorder also so that i can check the performance of the same to. So if you help me with the link to download the same then i will be thankful to you.

Free Sound Recorder is a perfect audio recorder to record your own voice, music or any other sound by working directly with your sound card. Free Sound Recorder does exactly as it sounds -- it is an easy-to-use FREE software program that lets you record any sounds from your sound. To get this click on the below given links.
    Free sound recorder
    Free sound recorder

You can also go with the cam studio that will perform the same task as of above tool will. We have given you all the detail about the capturing and streaming of the video so that you can use the same. Now its your choice to use the perfect one for you system. Also let us know that which one you like the most so that i can refer the same to the others, To know more about the tools for capturing and download audio click here