Thread: How is Application Wizard in MAC OS X

How is Application Wizard in MAC OS X

Hi,
    What about the application wizard in MAC OS X. I have a MAC book with me. The problem is the I had installed many third party software's in it. I had also kepted some games in it. Now what is going on here is that some application are creating system errors. So there is one way to deal with is to get an task manager type application. I had found application pro for the same.

Re: How is Application Wizard in MAC OS X

Open, close or quit an application, switch from one application to another are very easy operation in OS X. You can use the menus in the toolbar of the Finder or Dock, and shortcut menus. Application wizard is multi functional software that can be used to access and work on many other software's with ease. It can Launch an application or a group of applications at a time.

Application wizard is made provide more functionality in the OS X. You can open multiple applications from a single mouse click. Launch an application recently launched an application in the Dock or module System Preferences. It is also possible to quit one or more applications at once, or a group of applications in it. Application wizard lest you to exit the application background.

It is more like a Task Manager in Windows.There is more difference in the functionality of both. Application wizard allows you to force Quit (and restart if necessary) an application or the Finder and make your system resources free for a while. You can also hide one or more application via it. It is also possible to move from one application to another in it. And other than this you can use Sleep, log off, restart or shut down the computer.

It is true that most the of the functions are not new, since they already exist either in the Apple menu or in the Dock or in the Finder menu. Application Wizard is not only to consolidate all these functions in a small range very aesthetic with four buttons a type of palette that can be hidden and activated by a swipe of the mouse as Dock, but also able to create groups of applications, and thus switch from one group to another, which provides real comfort in everyday life.

Application Wizard is a nice and simple system utility for MAC OS X. I will recommend you to use this one to get easy access to the multiple applications, docs and pics at a click. It is available for download on the Apple site for free. The software runs in wizard mode which offers you an easy interface to open and run whatever your want. I is useful handy application. There will be no issue of trying it out.