Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-01-2010

smile Uzoom Free Chat Room Software

I don't know for sure so i wanna be 100% accuret that i don't mistake so can somebody tell me if i use this program " Uzoom Free Chat Room Software " in a forum and i am not registerd on forum ...or i am didn't loged in ...i can participate in the chat? or i just write a nick and i am in the chat?(i mean ...to participate in the chat i must login on the forum or?)
Old 02-02-2010

Re: Uzoom Free Chat Room Software

Uzoom free chat software will only allow to chat without login if it is installed on the Website which you are visiting. You cannot chat using this software on the website on which the software is not installed. The software is used to create instant chat room on a website if it is installed on it. Hope this clears all your doubts.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,