Thread: Needed a simple photo editor for Ubuntu

Needed a simple photo editor for Ubuntu

Hi,
    I am looking for some photo editing tools like ZS4 for Ubuntu. The problem is that I have a bunch of photos that I need to edit them. But the problem is that it lacks some features. I need more information on the same. And Please also state some similar software to this which I can use on Ubuntu.

Re: Needed a simple photo editor for Ubuntu

ZS4 is a tool for editing and composting to combine a variety of different media (photos, videos and audio). It is possible to adjust the volume of a sound recording, to rotate a picture or to create a chroma key on a video for an inlay. ZS4 is an amazingly powerful tool because it is absolutely not limited number of tracks and is able to produce videos with a resolution greater than 200 Mpixels (16 000 x 16 000 pixels). The power of your computer will be the only limit ZS4!

ARTS simulates a complete modular analog synthesizer on your computer. Create sounds and music using small modules like oscillators for creating waveforms, various filters, modules for playing tunes on your speakers, mixers and faders. You can build your complete installation with the GUI system using modules: generators, effects and output, connected to each other.

Tux Paint is a drawing tool tailored for children. The interface is obviously simplified and can cover the entire screen to hide the rest of the office. The registration of designs is very easy and does not require sophisticated knowledge! Although simplistic program offers many features and tools such as brushes, rubber stamps, forms, tool "Magic", gum, etc. Tux Paint can also undo multiple actions.

CinePaint is a collection of utilities for editing and advanced image manipulation and photography. It can be used to image editing image film, 3D textures, etc.. The editing tools are not color matched. Moreover CinePaint supports high fidelity images (Kodak Cineon, SMPTE DPX, and ILM-NVIDIA OpenEXR) as well as more current images (JPG, PNG, etc..).

Citra FX Photo Effects applies filters on all your digital photos and images. Load your file in JPEG, PNG, JPG or GIF and then choose among the many effects offered. You view real-time image retouched and may at any time back. You can add lighting ffects, contrast, mirror, etc.. The application will also propose to change the color and size of the image to return or reverse the picture, then save your creations.