Thread: Specifications of MSN Slide Max

Specifications of MSN Slide Max

I am using Windows Vista operating system with 1 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. When I was searching for some software that could provide some additional advantages and features for MSN Messenger, I came across this software called MSN Slide Max. I did not get much information about the same from the internet, so I need to know about the specifications of MSN Slide Max. What are the operating systems that it supports? Please provide the necessary information as immediately as possible.

Re: Specifications of MSN Slide Max

MSN Slide Max supports the following operating systems:
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

It does not have any additional requirements other than the above mentioned operating systems.

MSN Slide Max can be used in all the versions of MSN Messenger as well as Windows Live Messenger. It helps to make awesome slideshows and to display them when you are online from MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger. It just costs around $29.95 and has a file size of 3.87MB. It has a very flexible interface that can be easily used by even the beginners.

Hello there, the main specifications of MSN Slide Max is that it helps to resize and edit the display images. It is also possible to edit the size, position, brightness and contrast of the images. Personal message and key words can also be added to the images. When you change the images, the personal message and key words can also be changes accordingly.

Thank you for the information that you have provided on the specifications of MSN Slide Max. It is a very useful software that can used to bring creativeness while using the messenger. I am upgrading to Windows 7, so will it work in that operating system after upgradation? Please provide the necessary methods that I use in this situation and thank you once again in advance.

I guess you will have to do the troubleshoot compatibility if MSN Slide Max shows problems while it is started in Windows 7. With this option you can specify the problems that you are finding while in runs in the operating system. You can also let the system detect the errors that it has when the application runs in the operating system. So, the operating system will be set in the compatibility mode when MSN Slide Max runs.