Thread: Cannot Connect to iTunes Store Error 9807

Cannot Connect to iTunes Store Error 9807

Hi,

I can no longer connect my apple Iphone 3g to iTunes store on my windows 7 pc. I get the System error message: We could not complete your itunes request. An error unknown error has occurred (-9807). Obviously, I contacted the online support but the problem is still not solved. Who can help me solve this problem?
    Attached Images Attached Images

re: Cannot Connect to iTunes Store Error 9807

If an update is available for iTunes, install it and try again to restore. If your Internet connection is not active or if your Internet security settings are configured to prevent communication with Apple, iTunes warns you that the server update iTunes can not be contacted. To see if you have the latest version of iTunes, open iTunes and check for updates.

• Windows: select Help> Check for updates

• Mac: Choose iTunes> Check for updates

I am getting the same error while restoring the iphone. When I returned the iPhone software I kept getting the itunes error 9807, regardless of which computer they use to try to activate the phone. It then created a new user account on the system of preferences. But the error comes again.

During the process of updating and restoration, iTunes is required to contact Apple. Make sure your computer has the following ports open and it can access these servers:

Port 80
    Port 443
    phobos.apple.com, albert.apple.com, gs.apple.com.

If you encounter an "error 9807" you must open access to VeriSign servers following:
    evintl-ocsp.verisign.com
    evsecure-ocsp.verisign.com.

You may need to update, configure properly, disable or uninstall the firewall built, and other security software to prevent interference with iTunes. If you need help, contact the company that manages the firewall or security software you use. If you use proxy settings, try to restore or upgrade without using proxy.

Connect the iPhone or iPod touch to another USB port on your Mac or Windows PC. It is better to use USB 2.0 ports built into your computer rather than a hub. If you tried to connect the iPhone or iPod touch with USB ports on the front of your computer, try connecting to the USB ports on the back. After that, try restoring the device in iTunes.

If the problem persists:
    1. Remove all USB devices except keyboard, mouse and iPhone or iPod touch. Remove all USB hubs and establish a direct connection with the computer.
    2. Connect directly to iPhone or iPod touch to the included USB cable, bypassing the docking station.
    3. Restart the computer.
    4. Try again to restore the device to iTunes.
    5. If possible, test with another USB cable that you know (e)

If the problem is not resolved by the above steps, try to restore it using another computer. Make sure that the computer has USB 2.0 ports, the latest version of iTunes and you are connected directly to the computer. Or try creating a new user account on your computer and try to restore while you are logged into the new user. iTunes proceeded to download a new version of file recovery software. After creating the new user, log on to this account, open iTunes and try restoring and see if the problem persists with this new user.