Thread: Need some detail on mobileme

Need some detail on mobileme

I need some information on MobileMe. Like first of all I had not used this service. So I need the basic working process of this service and what has happened to mac. Does MobileMe work with my Mac the way. Mac did I see. Mac preferences in System Preferences. How do I change that to MobileMe preferences. Did my online storage increase with the upgrade.

Re: Need some detail on mobileme

MobileMe is Apple’s new Internet service for Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, and PC that takes the best of. Mac and adds many new characteristics. With MobileMe you will persist or maintain to get services that take benefit of Mac amalgamation such as iDisk, and photo sharing from iPhoto ’08 or later. You also get a collection of new web applications at me.com; email, contacts, and calendar; and 20 GB of online storage.

MobileMe has a new home at me site where you will find a collection of web applications or submission that have the recognizable look and feel of the applications or submission on your Mac. We suggest that you update your bookmarks to me site. Yes. With MobileMe, you persist to enjoy characteristics that take benefit of seamless integration with Mac OS X and iLife.

Mac OS X 10.5.x: If Mac OS X 10.5.4 is previously installed, open System predilections, click . Mac, and wait a few seconds. You should see an alert that .Mac is now MobileMe. Click the Software Update button, then download and install the MobileMe Update For Mac OS X. If you have Mac OS X 10.5, 10.5.1, 10.5.2, or 10.5.3, update to 10.5.4, then install the MobileMe Update for Mac OS X. (You can continue to use .Mac predilections in the meantime). Mac OS X 10.4.x: This is normal for Mac OS X 10.4.11. You can continue to use .Mac predilections.

It may take up to two weeks for the storage enlarge to come into view on all accounts. Your storage be supposed to be promoted by at the latest. I have an iPhone or iPod Touch with contacts, calendars, and bookmarks already on it. You can activate MobileMe. It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. Just be sure to follow these instructions to avoid overwriting any of the data on your phone during your initial set up.