Thread: What is CozyRestaurant Reservation for Workgroup

What is CozyRestaurant Reservation for Workgroup

I need some information on what is CozyRestaurant Reservation for Workgroup. Many of my friends have suggested that this is the best software that can be used to share data on the network. I need to know about some additional features of the same. What are the operating systems that it supports? Does it have any other advantages when used in the system? All possible replies and suggestions are duly appreciated.

Re: What is CozyRestaurant Reservation for Workgroup

The system requirements for CozyRestaurant Reservation for Workgroup are as follows:
    1. Operating system: Windows XP
    2. RAM: 32 MB
    3. Hard Disk: 7 MB free hard disk space

It comes at a price of $69.95 and has a file size of 31.01MB.

CozyRestaurant Reservation for Workgroup is the best tool that can be used to share data in real time on the network. It is very simple to use by the beginners with a very flexible interface. It has an auto backup feature, so that it makes sure that the daily data and information remains secured. Almost all Windows operating systems are supported by this software. I am using the same and has it has proved very helpful to me.

CozyRestaurant Reservation for Workgroup can be used to export the data to a variety of formats like MS Outlook, XML, HTML, XLS and TXT. It additionally helps to schedule different types of applications. The additional advantage of using this software is that it comes along with a Print Designer. This can be used when you want a print out of any particular data. This Print Designer will guide you to take a very awesome design for the printout.

CozyRestaurant Reservation for Workgroup seems to be a very useful software. But, I have decided to upgrade to Windows 7 operating system, will it work in my system after that? Currently, as I am using Windows XP operating system, it will run fine without any problems. What will I have to do in the case of upgrading to Windows 7? Please help me with some replies and thank you once again in advance.

If you are not comfortable with CozyRestaurant Reservation for Workgroup, then use any of the following softwares, since they have the same features and advantages of CozyRestaurant Reservation for Workgroup:
    • Medical Calendar for Workgroup
    • OrgScheduler Pro
    • Rental Calendar
    • Macro Scheduler Automation Tool
    • Customer Manager for Workgroup