Thread: How Nidesoft AVI Converter Performs?

How Nidesoft AVI Converter Performs?

Hello, I am in search of a good software that can convert my AVI files so that i can play those files in my mobile phone. I have found one named as Nidesoft AVI Converter. I just want to know that how Nidesoft AVI Converter works and what performance Nidesoft AVI Converter gives?

Nidesoft AVI Converter.

Yes you have chosen the right software to convert your AVI files as no other software can do it better then Nidesoft AVI Converter. Nidesoft AVI Converter is a an application which can covert AVI file in to many audio and video files so that you can enjoy those files in your portable players. Nidesoft AVI Converter can also convert other audio or video file formats in to AVI file. You can download it from the official website of the manufacturer of this software.

Features provided by the Nidesoft AVI Converter.

Following are some of the features provided by the Nidesoft AVI Converter.
    1. Support for converting AVI to Video, AVI to Audio and movie to AVI format.
    2. Support for the batch conversion with a task list.
    3. Support for the new famous players: AVI to iPhone 3G, Google Phone, AVI to BlackBerry Storm.
    4. “Snapshot” function - Capturing the favorite picture from the video.
    5. Choose for video size, bit rate, NTSC/PAL, frame rate, audio codec, sample rate etc.
    6. User friendly interface.

System Requirements by Nidesoft AVI Converter.

If you want to run Nidesoft AVI Converter then your system need to have some minimum configurations. Though Nidesoft AVI Converter does not require for the unique configurations but still it needs some basic hardware. This application runs on mostly all of the windows operating systems such as Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/2003/XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7. You computer should be having Intel Pentium II 350MHz or above or any Athlon with the support of at least 64 MB RAM or above.

Formats supported by Nidesoft AVI Converter.

Nidesoft AVI Converter is one of the powerful Video Converter software which can convert AVI file in to other formats and vice versa. Nidesoft AVI Converter can convert almost all video files to AVI format, including MPEG, VOB, WMV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, FLV, etc. So now you do not have to worry about downloading the video irrespective of video formats. It can covers almost all the audio and video formats provided by the editing functions for the all thr formats so that you can enjoy those audio/video files in portable players such as Archos GMini402, Archos AV700, Creative Zen, iRiver PMP-100, etc.