Thread: Corel VideoStudio X2 problem in Windows 7

Corel VideoStudio X2 problem in Windows 7

Hi. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. The problem is that I have installed the application Corel Videostudio X2 and it worked fine with Windows Xp but after I have upgraded the operating the system it has stopped functioning properly that is it do not develop DVD videos when I try to work out. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Corel VideoStudio X2 problem in Windows 7

As you said that the application is able to work out with Windows Xp operating system and it has started giving you the issue after you have had install Windows 7. So it would be better that you try to use the version that would be able to work with Windows 7. You need to check for the pack that may be released that supports Windows 7. Check out.

It would better that you try to install the compatibility tools that may be available in order to get the things work out for you. As Windows 7 provides compatibility tool in order to make the application to work out that do not support. You may install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp under Windows 7 and then make the application to work supporting the Windows XP feature under the same. You can get the tools form compatibility center.

The application may be appended with some issues that is it might have got some virus attack which may have damaged certain files that may be required for carrying out the process that is been required. So it would be better that you run a scan check wizard and make the application and system free format. Then uninstall the application and install it again. Check out. This may work.

It would be very good solution by making the system to process a clean boot. All you need to follow the steps as follows:

* Click on the start button.
    * Now type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter.
    * As it is been done choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab.
    * Now disable the services.
    * Restart the system and then make the things to work.

Make the system to work under safe mode and then look out for the changes that needs to be taken. safe mode has low enabled features and services so it would be quite very much essential that you work out for the thing. It will help out in figuring out the issue and hence you may be able to work out. This should work out very well without giving any issue. Check out.