Thread: How to share MS Access data with MS Excel in Office 2010?

How to share MS Access data with MS Excel in Office 2010?

I have just installed the Microsoft Office 2010 to the system running with the Windows 7 and i am unable to share the data from the Access to the Excel because i am unable to understand the functionality of the same. So if any one have idea about the How to share MS Access data with MS Excel in Office 2010? can step ahead and feel free to explain the process. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Adrina_g; 29-01-2010 at 04:47 PM.

Re: How to share MS Access data with MS Excel in Office 2010?

This has been little bit difficult for the user of the previous version of the Office 2010 to use it but if you take the step slowly you will get it easily. This can be done from the External Data Tab that have lots of the export option to export the data. Click on the Excel and then it will open a window to save the file that want to and its done. Now you can open the Excel file and you will get the same data that you are looking for. Say thanks if you like the sameorting to Excel so click on that.

As i have discussed above that i am new for Microsoft Office 2010 so i have not that much knowledge about this so if you explain the complete procedure in detail then it will helpful for me get the procedure correctly and implement the same for the problem of mine which i am getting with the Office 2010 data transfer between Access and Excel.

OK to work with the Office 2010 for the Access you have to follow the steps that i am giving you below so that you can use the same and increase the performance of your work.

• Start the MS Access 2010
    • Click on the External Tab
    • On the Export menu click on the excel
    • Now select the destination for your file
    • Now save the Export
    • Open the excel file to check that you have save it successfully

That it!!!!!!!!!!!

In the Database window in Microsoft Access, click the table, query, form, or report you want to use in Excel. On the Tools menu, point to Office Links, and then click Analyze It With MS Excel. Access saves the contents of the table, query, form, or report as a Excel workbook (.xls) file and opens the file in Excel. The file is saved with the name of the table, query, or other database object in the current working folder (working folder: The folder in which your documents appear when you open or save them. If you select another folder when opening or saving, that folder becomes the working folder. You can set the startup location of this folder in most Office applications.).

I like this functionality of the Office 2010 that i have using. I am having the same problem and after lots effort to solve this i have got this solution the below given link so if you wish to know about the same then check the link given below which is discussed about the same problem that you are getting in the Office 2010 of yours. Say thanks if you like it.
    How to export data from acess to excel