Thread: Want playback control on the now playing mode in Windows Media Player 12

Want playback control on the now playing mode in Windows Media Player 12

I have going through one issue that i need to solve with your help hoping that i will get the solution here. When i am running the Windows media player 12 in the Windows 7 running machine on the Now Playing mode i am getting the playback control when i hover the mouse on the it. But i Want playback control on the now playing mode in Windows Media Player 12. Thanks in advance

Re: Want playback control on the now playing mode in Windows Media Player 12

This can be manage easily in the Windows Media player 12 that you are using. To make the Playback control always on the now playing you have to switch the view to the Library view and after that go to the organize menu from there you can manage the view of the play back control. On the organize menu click on the option. Now Click on the Player tab and go to the player setting under that uncheck the box next to Allow autohide of playback controls and then click on the OK. Thats It!!!!!!!

As i have discussed with you this query i forgot to tell you that i have less idea about the WMP 12 as this is the latest on the Windows 7 that i have installed and having very few knowledge about the use of the same. So if you specify the complete procedure in the detail then it will be helpful for me to under stand the working of the problem.

Ok, To make the setting you have to follow the procedure that i am specifying as per your request so that you can get the playback control on the Now playing on the WMP 12. Just go through the step given below.I hope that you will like it and understand the same.

1. Switch back WMP 12 to Library view
    2. Now go to organize menu
    3. Click on the Option
    4. Click on the Player tab
    5. Deselect "Allow autohide of playback controls "
    6. Click on OK.

Thats it

Designed by media lovers, for media lovers. Windows Media Player 12 plays more music and video than ever—including Flip Video and unprotected songs from your iTunes library!. Windows Media Player 12 has built-in support for many popular audio and video formats—including 3GP, AAC, AVCHD, MPEG-4, WMV, and WMA. It also supports most AVI, DivX, MOV, and Xvid files.

Source: Microsoft