Thread: Need help to start Microsoft Office Project 2007?

Need help to start Microsoft Office Project 2007?

Hello All,

I am newbie to start with Microsoft Office Project 2007.
    How should i start with it.

I am going through its train & learn section. Is there any other source through which i can get more information?

Re: Need help to start Microsoft Office Project 2007?

What exactly do you want to know ??? That is Activation and registration Permissions and Passwords Configuration Creating projects, Perform an upgrade of your installation Import / Export or Installation, etc. I think, everything is already provided in the link itself which you have provided.

i want to know the basics of it in all the sections. is there any more things through which i can get more info abt other modules or sections... u r welcome for suggestions...

thanks for ur guide

Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007 gives you robust project management tools with the right blend of usability, power, and flexibility, so you can manage projects more efficiently and effectively. You can stay informed and control project work, schedules, and finances, keep project teams aligned, and be more productive through integration with familiar Microsoft Office system programs, powerful reporting, guided planning, and flexible tools. You can find more information on Microsoft official website. Best of luck.

emily01 Guest

Microsoft Office Project 2007 gives you robust project management with the right blend of usability, power, and flexibility, so you can manage projects more efficiently and effectively.
    I would like to add its a easy to maintain Project Management software, well if you know anything details so 1st you have to clear that for which purpose are you using this software?
    Microsoft Office Project offers Project Professional 2007 software for Enterprise Project Management and Portfolio Management scenarios.