Thread: What SpeedCommander 10 can do?

What SpeedCommander 10 can do?

Hi all, I bought this computer before some months and have got new internet connection now. I want to manage files on my computer as i have placed all the files without making separate folders. I have been suggested for SpeedCommander 10 to deal with the file on my computer system, What SpeedCommander 10 can do exactly?
    Last edited by Pabloa; 29-01-2010 at 03:59 AM.

SpeedCommander 10 : Features.

Following are the features provided by the SpeedCommander 10.
    1. Add-In Interface.
    2. Macros.
    3. Proven Two Window Technology.
    4. Extensive Archive Support.
    5. Available in German and English Language.
    6. Native 64-bit Version for Windows x64 Edition.
    7. Enhanced FTP Functions.

SpeedCommander 10 uses Proven Two Windows Technology.

Basically SpeedCommander 10 is a file manager by which you can mange your files from the one window. This software manager provides a multitude of exclusive features. You can easily Sort, copy, move or delete your files by using this software, For the same purpose you may use keyboard or the mouse. SpeedCommander 10 uses Proven Two Window Technology to manage the files and folders.

Proven Two Window Technology in SpeedCommander.

Displaying the source and target of operations in one single window known as Proven Two Window Technology. In SpeedCommander 10, this technology has been used so that you can operate your files more faster. This also fastens your navigation through files, folders and FTP sites. Apart from the usual deletion SpeedCommander provides you the secure deletion compliant to governmental standards. Quick View in SpeedCommander shows you the content of many file formats.

Add-In interface in SpeedCommander 10.

If you want to use any additional plugins with the SpeedCommander 10 then it also provides a modern Add-In interface which can help you to do the same. SpeedCommander communicates with the Add-In via the component object model (COM). Add-In would be adding the functionalities to the menu or the toolbars. I would suggest to use the WinCeFS Add-In to access PDA devices with ActiveSync.

SpeedCommander 10 supports all windows.

SpeedCommander 10 is a great software to manage the files in your whole computer by just one end. You may change or delete the files by using SpeedCommander 10. It can be run on all the windows system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2003 R2, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2.