Thread: Advantages of using digital defender antivirus

Advantages of using digital defender antivirus

I am using Windows 7 operating system with Avira antivirus. This antivirus has not proved that useful to get rid of infections in my system. So, I was searching for some other antivirus on the internet, when I found digital defender antivirus. So, basically I need to know the advantages of using digital defender antivirus. Is it compatible to all the operating system? Please provide the suitable information immediately.

Re: Advantages of using digital defender antivirus

Digital defender antivirus is a very good antivirus software, that has been designed to meet the needs of both beginners as well as experienced users. The incremental virus database update is the best advantages of using digital defender antivirus. It comes with an in-built anti-malware, that is it can also be used to keep the system protected from spywares or malwares.

The advantages of using digital defender antivirus is that it can detect all sorts of known viruses, worms, trojans, backdoors, scripts, macro viruses and other harmful code on any computer. It is a freeware and comes with a file size of just 6.13MB. Its comprehensive protection provides the feature of real time protection. The harmful applications and programs are detected using behavioral (heuristic) analysis.

Digital defender antivirus is a very good freeware antivirus, but I dont think that it will work in Windows 7 operating system. This is because it supports only Windows XP operating system. You will have to download the compatibility tool to get rid of this problem. Remember that you install the antivirus only after you have installed the compatibility tool. Digital defender antivirus will run without any problems in Windows 7 after that.

If digital defender antivirus is having problems in your system, then use any of the following alternatives. They have the same advantages of digital defender antivirus:
    • INNOBATE AntiVirus Basic 1.0
    • TrustPort U3 Antivirus 2010 5.0.
    • VIRUSfighter 6.2.43
    • Protea AntiVirus Tools, ClamAV version 3.08.280
    • Panda Cloud Antivirus- Free Edition 1.00
    • My Free Antivirus 2.2

There are many antivirus that have more advantages digital defender antivirus. If you want an antivirus, why not put the best into the system. I suggest you to install Quick heal antivirus, since it also provides the feature of Native Boot Scan. This feature is very helpful against the infections that cannot be removed with the help of a normal scan. The boot scan takes place before the operating system loads because of which the infections are not able to execute. As a results they remain inactive during the boot scan. So, this method helps to remove all kinds of infections from the system.

I would just like to thank you for the support for digital defender. Obviously we are a new company. But we have a lot of tricks up our sleeves. Download and try it. Come with improvements. We will be no 1 in the world.