Thread: Can i play divx/avi videos on iphone without converting

Can i play divx/avi videos on iphone without converting

Hey Friends,

I'm having an iphone. I would like to know that is it possible for me to play Avi's videos on my iPhone without converting them? As we do for any third party application. So,can any body tell me that can i play divx/avi videos on iphone without converting Anyone has any idea about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue.

Thanks.

Re: Can i play divx/avi videos on iphone without converting

I don't think so, that its possible for your to play divx/avi videos on your iphone without converting them. AVI is the most common format for audio/video data on the PC. AVI is a very flexible and powerful architecture. AVI stands for Audio Video Interleave. Some newer codecs enable AVI files to have similar or even better quality than DVD.

I have tried hand break but for some reason the picture is just blocks of color, no actual picture. iPhone is a revolutionary new mobile phone that allows you to watch movies on you iPhone and turn songs from the iTunes Store into custom ringtones for your iPhone. It also automatically syncs all your contacts from a Windows PC, Mac, or Internet service where you can download your favorite songs or movies .

Most audio and video files are long and not suited to be used directly as a ringtone. It is possible that the download link provided above does not refer to the intended version. OJOsoft Total Video Converter is a perfect and smart AVI to iPhone converter. It can convert AVI to iPhone format. Armed with an user-friendly interface and fast speed, it makes AVI to iPhone conversion routine quite simple. enjoy your iPhone videos or movies made from an AVI file on your fashionable iPhone.

iPhone, iPhone OS 3.0, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS are the devices for which you can make ring tones with this utility. AVI To iPhone Converter for mac is AVI to iPhone converter software under MAC OS X operating system,It can helps you convert AVI to iPhone video and audio formats like AVI To MP4, AVI To AAC, AVI. Free download of AVI To IPhone converter 1.00, size 4.92 Mb.