Thread: Need Image resize software for Windows 7

Need Image resize software for Windows 7

I am having the lots of the images and pics taken from the Digital camera on my computer system and you know that the images taken from the Digital cameras requires more space. So i want the Image resize software for the Windows 7 operating system. As i am having the Windows 7 Operating system in my computer system. Which are the software available for this purpose and tell me if any software comes inbuilt in Windows 7 operating system which can perform this task.

Re: Need Image resize software for Windows 7

You want the images resize software for the Windows 7 operating system that you are using on your computer system. I think there are many image resize software available in the market for this purpose. But i am not sure that softwares will work with the Windows 7 operating system as the windows 7 has some compatibility issues with some of the softwares. So search on the internet for the image resizer software on the internet. By this i have found the software called "Batch Resizing & Cropping". If you liked this then you can download this software.

I dont think so that there is any inbuit image resize software included in the Windows 7 operating system infact the Windows does not provides any inbuilt image resize software in any version of the Operating System. So you have to download and install the separate image resize software for this purpose. There is a very good image resize software called the Powertoy image resizer software for the Windows Operating systems. Download this software and install it in your compute system.

Download the Powertoy image resizer software and install this software in your computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system. You can convert more than one images at a time which means this software supports the batch conversion of the image file and resizes them according to your needs. You can select the inbuit image sizes and also customize your own images sizes and the resoltions. This software works finely with the Windows Vista and the Windows 7 Operating Systems.

If you are having the Microsoft office installed in your Computer system which has the Windows 7 Operating system then you dont need any extra software for resizing the images stored on your computer systems. The Microsoft office has the Microsoft picture manager which will do this task for you very easily without any problem. Start this application and open the image select the resize option which is shown at the right side of the image. If not found this option then go to picture and then select the resize option.

You can also resize the images using the Paint in the Windows 7 operating system which comes by default with every Microsoft Windows operating systems. Open the image with the paint application and after that select the image option from the menu bar and select the attributes. From here you can set the width and the height of the images according to your needs. But you will have to do it one by one you cannot do the batch resizing at a time using paint application.