Thread: How to remove program by using PC Decrapifier

How to remove program by using PC Decrapifier

Hi,
    I had just purchased a new PC. It has Windows 7 on it. And when I run it there are many software's in it. Many software are full versions or evaluation and they are already pre-installed on the computer. Some may be helpful, others are useless and clutter and slow down the computer. This is what I think. How to clean or remove this properly without polluting the new computer.

Re: How to remove program by using PC Decrapifier

Even before its launch your new computer is filled with demo versions of anti virus, office suites and other utilities burning through packs connection to certain providers of Internet access, tool bars integrated with your useless Web browser, advertising icons on the desktop, etc.You can go to the Control panel where you will find Uninstall tab. Press it and then remove the programs.

One of the first things to do is to clean your new computer. To not spend hours and simplify your life, you can use the free PC Decrapifier. This will help you get rid of these programs, both cumbersome and useless, polluting your PC and slowing it down. The tool is very simple to use. It scans for unwanted programs from your computer and then prompt you for deletion.

PC Decrapifier can detect and remove programs from other Norton Internet Security, Norton AntiVirus, Norton Symantec Live Update, Microsoft Office Trial, Roxio Express, Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security, Yahoo! Toolbar, Internet Orange, MusicMatch Jukebox, McAfee, Google Toolbar, Google Desktop, Dell URL Assistant, AOL, etc.. You will find the complete list of these applications on this page.

PC Decrapifier will also allow you to uninstall bundled software installed that you do not use. A feature you can also use a PC that is not new. it is a free program. Just download and run the installation. Then select Programs to remove. PC Decrapifier will automatically detect software that pollute your computer. It will also allow you to uninstall a software unnecessary once you will not use. Triple-click the Next button. Select Yes to indicate your computer is new.

I will recommend you to create a restore point before doing any changes. Or if you have recovery manager in your computer then that will be a much safer way. Click on Create Restore Point to create a restore point. In case of problems, so you can easily go back. Once you create a restore point PC Decrapifier will list the software has found that pollutant. Check the boxes to the software to delete and click Next.