Thread: Want to use Active ZDelete.

Want to use Active ZDelete.

Hello, i am using windows xp on my hp laptop. Usually i clear up my histories and all manually but now i have got bored by doing it again and again. So i needed one software which can do this all for me by just small functions. I want to use Active ZDelete but do not know that whether this software would be useful for me or not?...Shall i use this software to do the mentioned task?

Active ZDelete: Cleanup Utility.

Active ZDelete is basically used for managing the windows utility services such as Internet Cache, Internet History, cookies, temporary files, etc. Removing data by using Active ZDelete assures that those data can not be recovered. This software helps you to keep your privacy as your history would be deleted forever which can not be reached your self also. It also includes Integrated Disk Wiper which allows you to erase data on your hard drives free space.

Perfect tool for Deleting: Active ZDelete.

I would say that Active ZDelete is a perfect tool for you if you want to remove some data from the system's core which means that those data should not be possible to recover. As deleting temporary internet files, clear history or empty the Recycle Bin does not make sure that your data can not be recovered. If you are facing the same problem then you may also use this tool to delete your data forever.

Lsoft Technology's Active ZDelete .

Lsoft Technologies have provided one tool named as Active ZDelete for clearing the data from the core of your computer system. Active ZDelete is an eraser tool by which you can eliminate selected files, folders, and subfolders from your computer system. The files will be deleted without any possibility of subsequent data recovery. It provides integrated Disk Wiper which is used for wiping up the free space on the specified drive so that recovery of files deleted previously becomes impossible.

Active ZDelete runs with all Windows.

Active ZDelete is quite good tool introduced by the Lsoft Technologies. These tool is generally used for removing the data from your computer permanently. Active ZDelete perfectly supports for the standard deletion operation in Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP. It also runs for any type of file system such as FAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5. Even this software can not restore data which has been deleted by itself.