Thread: RocketDock 1.3.5 do not function under Windows 7

RocketDock 1.3.5 do not function under Windows 7

Hello. I have been using windows 7 as my operating system on my desktop machine. I have installed an application that is RocketDock 1.3.5 in order to male the desktop interface look more attractive but I am not able to make the things to work for the same. It gets installed but do not respond while executing. Please help. Thank you.

Re: RocketDock 1.3.5 do not function under Windows 7

It could be that the operating system that is Windows 7 is unable to cope with the application. This is because the operating system is highly advanced and needs certain plugins or applications that is able to work out with the same. You need to look out for the upgrades that may support Windows 7 related with this software. So check out for the thing. This should work out.

Check out for the compatibility tool that may be essential to install in order to get the thing to work out. It is very much necessary that the application needs to cope with the operating system. You can get the compatibility tool for Windows Xp and Vista in order to get it worked under Windows 7 if it is not able to. Look out for the thing. This should work.

It may be that the application would not be able to support the operating systems features. You need to low down the features by disabling them. Follow the steps as follows:

* Click on the start button.
    * Type msconfig and hit enter from the search box.
    * Now under selective startup choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    * Disable the services.
    * Restart the system.

This should work out.

You can choose to work the system to work under safe mode. This should enable you to work under low features. As safe mode has low content features and it can make the application to work under the same that may not be able to work with the same. It is very much possible for the system to work with the application now. This may lead you to a better conclusion.

It could be that the application needs to be reinstalled. There might be some bug issues appended to it which may be not allowing the application to work well. You need to reinstall the software by removing it from the system and then installing it again with the new installer file that may be fresh and has no issues related to it. Check out for the same.