Thread: Icons from start menu gets disabled when Internet Explorer is been started

Icons from start menu gets disabled when Internet Explorer is been started

Hello. I have a desktop system and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. I have an internet connection enabled to my system and I use Internet explorer 7 as my web browser. The problem is that whenever I start or execute my web browser the icons from start menu are been disabled. They cannot be found. Why is this happening? Please help. Thank you.

Re: Icons from start menu gets disabled when Internet Explorer is been started

It may be that the browser is malfunctioning. So you need to check out whether the browser has some issues appended to it. The problem that the start menu icons does get disappeared when internet explorer been executed could be that some external factor might be affecting the system and its software that may have got downloaded from internet. So you need to look out for the thing by removing the browser.

Try to reinstall the web browser and then look out for the change. It should work out by uninstalling the application that may have some issues with it and hence installing it after removing the same should work for you.

1) Go to the start menu and open control panel option.
    2) Then go to add/remove programs option.
    3) Select the browser application.
    4) Click on Remove the software.
    5) Restart the system.

There may be some virus that have been affecting the system. You need to run a scan wizard in order to get the virus to be detected and hence removing the threat that is been causing such issues. It is quite very much possible that such weird problems do arise when any programs that is been installed or been working with a threat. So use a god antivirus tool to get the threat to be detected and then remove it.

Use Quick Heal Total security 2009 Antivirus tool in order to get the threat to be deleted from the system and the program that it is been appended with. This antrivirus has the ability to remove dangerous threat that may be affecting the system and making difficulties for the applications that you want to work with. It would be very much essential that you look out for the thing by scanning the system.

Run a system restore process in order to make the things to work for the system accordingly better. All you need is to follow the steps:

* Go to the start menu and click on programs.
    * After that select the accessories option.
    * Now choose the system tools and then open the system restore option.
    * Set the date accordingly for the same from when the system was working fine.

Hope this should sort the issue.