Thread: What is LANoi Pro

What is LANoi Pro

I need some information on what is LANoi Pro. I was searching for some networking tool on the internet and I came across this software called as LANoi Pro. So, what are the main advantages of using this software? Is it compatible to all the operating systems? Does it have any additional system requirements for running in my system? I am using Windows XP operating system with 1GB RAM and Dual Core processor. Please provide with the necessary information as soon as possible.

Re: What is LANoi Pro

LANoi Pro is the best networking tool that is available that can be used for the remote access of the computers on the internet. In the technical world of IP addresses, ports, router port forwards and dialog boxes, the users are many a times not able to enjoy this feature. But, with the help of LANoi Pro, the users can avail this feature. LANoi Pro is very fast as compared to the other applications, as it it works on the technology of P2P (Peer-2-Peer), without having the need of a relay/proxy server.

LANoi Pro is the best utility tool that can be used to connect with your family and friends via the internet. It is a very simple software that has a very flexible interface and even the beginners can use it. This software helps to integrate or provides remote access with the following:
    1. Windows Desktop Connection
    2. Windows Remote Assistance
    3. Windows Media Streaming

Hello there, thank you for the replies and suggestions that you have given to my query. I need the compatibilities of this software with the respective platforms. I have decided to upgrade to Windows Vista, so will it work in that operating system. What is the approximate price of LANoi Pro, if I want to buy this software. LANoi Pro seems to be a very useful software, so please help me with your views and suggestions and thank you once again for your replies.

LANoi Pro supports Windows XP and Windows 2003 operating systems. It is best suited for Windows XP Service Pack 3. I do think that it will work in Windows Vista. I suggest you to not upgrade to Windows Vista, since it has a lot of complexities. If you want to upgrade, then you will have to look for the alternatives for this software. LANoi Pro is a freeware and it comes with a file size of 2.39MB only.

The complements to LANoi Pro, that are available in the market are given below. Use the same if you are uncomfortable with LANoi Pro:
    • PopNote
    • PeerMe
    • P2P Messenger .NET
    • PIPL 2.50 D
    • eZphotoshare
    • Remote Access
    • IE Remoe Desktop
    • Live Desktop
    • Techinline Remote Desktop