Thread: How to remove Applications from the Microsoft Office 2010?

How to remove Applications from the Microsoft Office 2010?

Hi there, I am having an problem that i need to solve and i hope that you will help me for the same. The problem is with the MS office 2010 that i have installed on my desktop computer and i have installed the standard setting. It installed with the some of the file that don't need so tell me How to remove Applications from the Microsoft Office 2010? so that i can uninstall the application that i don't wish to run on the system. Thank you

Re: How to remove Applications from the Microsoft Office 2010?

If you are looking for the way to work with the add and remove of the application that you don't wish to tun with the MS office 2010 then i can tell you that you have the solution is in the disc of the MS office. Just insert the Office disc in the CD ROM and select the Add or Remove Features and click on the Continue. Now on the next windows select the that you want to add or remove from the office 2010 and click on the next and it will remove the application from the same. I hope you will like this feature of the Office 2010.

Hey, I am running the Microsoft office 2007 that i have been since log time and also want to remove the unwanted application that is being installed by default in the system and now i don't want them any more as they are occupying the space of the hard disk unnecessarily. So tell me is it possible for the office 2007 to remove the unwanted application from the same. Hope to get the solution of the same.

This can be perform in the same way as in the Microsoft office 2010. The Office 2007 have the same feature for the help of the removal of the application form the list of the MS office. So if you wish to make the same in the office 2007 then you have to follow the same as insert the disk and click on the Add or remove feature, Now on the Installation option window you have to make the custom selection that you don't want or the one which you want to add on the office. Click on the continue button and its done. Thank you

You can also make the change of the language in the MS office 2010. f the Office 2010 Language Packs were deployed as separate products, the Language Packs can be removed by using Windows Add or Remove Programs. If the Office 2010 Language Packs were deployed with Office 2010 and not as separate products, the procedure to remove them resembles the deployment of the Language Packs. Instead of using the <AddLanguage> tag, use the <RemoveLanguage> tag. See the procedure that follows for the specific steps. For more click here

Hey thanks for all your help for setting up the add or remove program on the MS office 2007 and 2010 so that now i can make the space free by removing these application form the office 2010. Now i can only see those application on the office that i have been installed and need to use for my system.